bird bath planter


There is this old crumbly bird bath in my yard. My girls are standing next to in this photo this past Easter. Who knows how long its been sitting there, sad, empty and deteriorating. I felt bad for it but liked the pretty shape and bones. In the spring I planted it up to try and give it some new life, make it shnazzy again. I think it worked! Sorry birds, you'll have to bathe elsewhere.

a big spider plant as the focal, creeping jenny, purple wandering jew, sweet potato vine and pink begonias as fillers and spillers.


Have a happy summer weekend dear readers.
Come back gain early next week for a special giveaway im certain you'll like!

3 comments:

  1. It makes a lovely planter, great idea!

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It looks gorgeous! Lovely!

    And how cute are the kiddos?!!

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails