custom design

I created a custom design recently for Dionne of City of Dionne. A lovely blog featuring her talent of intricate illustrations. She sent me a copy of a print she has in her room and the color palette she was looking for.
Beach Day by cathynicols

so I took that, and made this:

one of my favorites so far. I love that she gave me a beautiful painting to go off of for the colors, otherwise my own brain might not have ever chosen this color palette to put together. Look for her blog of my design this weekend!

6 comments:

  1. OMG, Christina! This is stunning. And I am so touched & excited that you've created a floral arrangement from my color palette. I hope you don't mind if I post this on my blog, too. It's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love it, it's stunning. Thank you so much again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colors and design - I love the blog - I just found you through an etsy search of local businesses. you have some great stuff (and it's all photographed beautifully btw)

    - nora from summit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just saw your design on Dionne's blog, it's beautiful! I checked out your etsy shop and noticed you're in Summit, NJ. I work in Short Hills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome!!! I worked in millburn for a long time at the millburn florist (and still do occasionally). I love seeing local people on here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Beautiful combo! It's funny where inspiration can come...I once made a scarf that was inspired by the vintage padding under my carpet :)

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails